What are coaches saying about Gradeable?
"The time that Gradeable saves teachers while grading is amazing. I've been working in Providence Public Schools for almost 30 years and time spent grading has been a burden for every single one of them.
I would much rather my teachers spend whatever time they have planning and thinking about their students learning than just grading.
This tool facilitates those conversations and that's awesome."
"There's absolutely no doubt that this allows you to spend more time having important conversations about what's next in terms of your instruction and students' learning."
"The blind scoring feature reinforces best practices that we've been trying to promote for years. Instead of whiting out names, shuffling papers, and having teachers still recognize students' handwriting,
we can now promote objectivity and grading against a rubric at the click of a button."
- Easily place assessments directly in your teachers’ accounts.
- Keep track of their students’ learning through standards-based reports.
- Make your common planning time more efficient. Have every teacher come in ready to discuss their students’ data.
- Identify trends across classrooms and facilitate productive conversations about best practices.
- Bolster your understanding of your teacher’s strengths and weaknesses so that you can tailor your mentorship accordingly.
- Quickly assess the effectiveness of your instructional changes by using Exit Tickets. Compare those results over time.